Thursday, May 31, 2012

The End Has Come.

Huzzah! for graduating High School!


My friend Natalia and I at our school's Senior Banquet... before we turned into hot, sweaty messes from all the dancing.

This past Friday was the last day of school for me, and our class celebrated by having a semi-formal dance- DJ and all!

I had a fantastic time and danced away with a bunch of people I probably won't see again. It was a bittersweet thing.

That being said, the music was fantastic. They played a bunch of music I thought was lovely- including a rad remix of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" and another of Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks". Hooray!


Look at those beautiful creases I've got in my hair! Classy, no? :P

The end of the night was absolutely touching, though. Cheesy, but touching. When the lights came on, the DJ began playing Fun's "We Are Young", and everyone gathered in a huge circle, holding hands and singing along.


As per, I have my back to the camera, at the bottom right corner. But, hey... at least I'm in the picture! 


There are people in this class I've grown up with since I was in Kindergarten. It's going to be difficult not seeing them anymore, but we're all going on to either University, the work force, or the military. I'm going to miss these people.

So anyway, that's all for now. Tomorrow, June 1st, is the graduation ceremony, which I could not be more excited for. I'll post about that when I get the chance.

Also, I plan on showing what I wore to my senior banquet, along with the dress I'm wearing for graduation. I'll do that as soon as I get the chance.

That's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment