Monday, May 21, 2012

Outfit of the Day... of sorts.

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd tell you about the outfit I wore today, as I quite liked it and wanted to share.

Drum roll please....

(Ahem, please excuse the terrible camera quality. I only have my webcam to work with at the moment.)

TA-DA!

This sheer, long-sleeved button up is from Forever 21, and I believe it was only $15. The undershirt was about $3-4, and I bought it at Charlotte Russe. My gold medallion necklace is superrrr old, and I'm not going to pretend like I remember where it's from.





These high-waisted shorts were originally pants that my sister bought for me from a thirft store. I didn't like the bottoms too much, because they were very flared... and I'm not a fan of flared. Because of this, I went a little berserk and cut them into shorts. These were the result, and I absolutely adore them now. I threw on a pair of black tights underneath, and the gold thumb ring I wear everyday, as it was my mom's wedding band.

I also did a video for this outfit!  check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZs6K_OjoxA&feature=relmfu

Right. That's all for now, lovelies!

Comment/Subscribe! x





No comments:

Post a Comment